1x Waxing Heater (lid color random color)
1x 100g Hair removal wax
20x Wiping sticks
This premium Wax Warmer Pro™ kit is a multi-purpose warmer that is suitable for all types of hair removal waxes, including those canned, or in block form. It is the ideal choice for the beauty professional and consumer. Compact and portable in size, enjoy professional wax treatments from the comfort of your own home or while traveling.
The unit features a temperature control knob and indicator. Warmer will hold most wax containers and has a see through cover that prevents wax contamination. The thermostat control knob and circular heating element allow the temperature to be adjusted up to 65 degrees Celsius (149 degrees Fahrenheit) for a quick and even wax meltdown. This control can be dialed back to medium to maintain ideal consistency. The see through cover allows you to monitor wax meltdown while maintaining heat. This professional quality warmer has a durable composite construction and 75 watts of heating power.
This machine also includes a removable metal wax pot liner for use with loose wax, direct pouring, and easy cleaning with foam anti-slip, non marring feet.
How To Use:
- Heat the wax beads in the Wax Warmer Pro™ (recommended) or in a glass bowl in microwave or over hot water and heat to a working temperature.
- Grab the wax from the middle of the Wax Warmer Pro™, not the sides (the sides are the hottest), and spread a layer of wax onto the area to be treated.
- Apply the wax in a 90 degree angle with the spatula.
- Curve the wax in a circle at the edges so that you fold into a lip. This is important so that you can later grab onto this lip for the pull.
- Allow a short period for the wax to cool and harden. Holding the skin taut, quickly pull wax while maintaining pressure against the direction of hair growth.
Check out our Professional Pain free wax beans HERE.